Master Track with RITcon Training
These are the IICRC recommended tracks to achieve your master certification.
Master Water Restorer
Master Fire and Smoke Restorer
- FSRT + UFT + OCT
- Journeyman Fire and Smoke Restorer (JSR)
– You must hold your FSRT, UFT, and OCT certifications for a minimum of 12 months before obtaining JSR title
- HST + CCT
- Master Fire and Smoke Restorer (MSR)
– You must hold HST and CCT certifications for a minimum of 3 years before obtaining MSR title.
Master Textile Cleaner
- CCT (or CCMT) + UFT + OCT or RRT or CRT
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner (JTC)
– You must hold CCT/CCMT, UFT, and OCT/RRT/CRT certifications for a minimum of 12 months before obtaining your JTC title.
- OCT + RRT + CRT
- Master Textile Cleaner (MTC)
– You must hold all certifications for a minimum of 3 years before obtaining MTC title.
We also offer a Contents Processing Technician (CPT) and Trauma and Crime Scene Technician. These courses are applicable to any master track. These courses are a great way to obtain a competitive edge over your competition and expand your knowledge in the property damage restoration industry.