Class date: February 24, 2022
Location: Live Streaming
his IICRC Odor Control Technician (OCT) course covers olfaction and odor, odor sources, detection process, theory of odor control, equipment, chemical options and applications. The student will learn how to address odors caused from biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, and mold, combustion sources such as fire and smoke damage, and chemical sources such as fuel oil spills or volatile organic chemicals.
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Odor sources, detection process, and theory of odor control
- Chemical options and applications
- Sanitize, disinfect, enzyme, and sealants
- Vapor diffusion technology
- Antimocrobials, ‘pairing agents’, and deodorizers and how to use them
- Urine Contamination
- Fuel Oil Spills
- Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Efficient Wand Strokes
- Labor Saving Tricks
IICRC Exam Fees: $80.00 for certification exam; retests will be $80.00. These fees are in addition to the registration fee, and are paid directly to IICRC. Please be sure attendees have the proper fees available when attending class.