Class date: April 29-30, 2024
Location: Live Streaming
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00pm EST
This IICRC Health and Safety Technician (HST) course is a must for anyone performing restoration or mold remediation. This course is provided to increase safety in your workplace and reduce your company’s risk of costly fines and penalties. It is also designed to put you ahead in the restoration industry to show insurance companies you and your staff are ahead of the competition regarding health and safety.
Please Note: You need this course to achieve your IICRC Master Certifications!
The IICRC certification exam will be administered on the last day of class for those wishing to earn the certification.
IICRC Exam Fee: $80.00 per certification exam; retests will be $80.00. These fees are in addition to the registration fee and are paid directly to IICRC. Please be sure attendees have the proper fees available when attending class.
Topics To Be Discussed Include:
- Fire: Are you Prepared?
- Electrical Safety
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- OSHA Requirements: Violations and How to Get Your Company in Compliance
- Confined Space: Why Is It Important to the Restoration Professional
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
With Taking This Course, Individuals Will Leave With:
- A Written Respiratory Protection Plan for Your Company
- An Emergency Action Plan for Your Company
- Forms/Documentation Necessary for Record-Keeping