Class date: April 23-26, 2024
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00pm EST
The IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) course covers mold and sewage remediation techniques to individuals engaged in property management, property restoration, IEQ (Indoor Environmental Quality) investigations, or other related professions.
Emphasis will be placed on teaching mold and sewage remediation techniques to individuals who will perform these procedures in the field. Course graduates will be adequately equipped to perform remediation services while protecting the health and safety of workers and occupants.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) regulations
- Mold and Sewer Remediation Techniques
- Indoor Environmental Quality Issues
- Property Restoration and Management
- Containment Types and Set-Ups
- Pressure Differentials
- Demolition and Cleaning Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment
Class Prerequisite: IICRC Water Damage Restoration (WRT) training must be completed prior to attending AMRT.
IICRC Exam Fees: The AMRT certification exam fee is $150; retests will be $150. These fees are in addition to the course registration fee and are paid directly to IICRC. Please be sure attendees have the proper fees available when attending classes.