This IICRC Upholstery/Fabric Cleaning Technician course presents all of the basic concepts and systems of upholstery and drapery cleaning. The course covers fibers and identification; pre-testing and problems prevention; upholstery and drapery procedures and techniques; and use of chemicals in spotting and after cleaning treatments. The material is presented in a generic format with lecture; audio-visual and hands-on cleaning used to aid the learning process and includes a 300 page manual.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- Fibers & Identification
- Fabric Construction & Styles
- Soil, Cleaning Chemistry & Methods
- Pre-Testing & Problem Prevention
- Upholstery Procedures & Techniques
- Drapery Procedures & Techniques
- Use of Chemicals in Spotting
- After Cleaning Treatments
- Hands-on Training
- Course Review & Examination
Once your payment for the class is received you will receive instructions on how to register for the online class and your IICRC exam.