Class date: November 3-4, 2020
Location: Live Streaming
The IICRC Trauma and Crime Scene Technician (TCST) certification course reviews the process for inspecting and investigating crime and trauma scenes, which may involve blood and other potentially infectious material. The course will focus on the procedures to follow as well as the precautions that must taken in such an environment. The curriculum is based on the ANSI/IICRC S540 Standard for Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup.
The IICRC certification exam will be administered on the last day of class. The exam fee is separate from the course registration and is $65 payable directly to the IICRC.
- Principles of Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
- Safety and Health
- Biocide and Antimicrobial Technology
- Administrative Procedures, Documentation, and Risk Management
- Inspection and Preliminary Determination
- Equipment and Tools
- Limitations, Complexities, Complications, and Conflicts
- Structural Remediation
- Vehicle and Machinery Construction
- Contents Remediation
- Containment and Disposal of Waste or Sharps
- Confirmation of Cleanliness