This IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) course will cover carpet cleaning “inside & out” and enable you to be confident on every job no matter what the customer asks you or what the cleaning challenges are. Emphasis will be placed on the process and principles of carpet cleaning, how to remove stubborn stains, how to prevent stains from returning, and the chemistry of carpet stains.
- The Process and Principles of Carpet Cleaning
- Fibers and Identification
- The Chemistry of Carpet Stains
- Carpet Construction
- Cleaning Methods
- Stain Resistant Capabilities
- Use of Chemicals in Spotting
- Carpet Installation Methods
- After Cleaning Treatments
Once your payment for the class is received you will receive instructions on how to register for the online class and your IICRC exam.
IICRC Exam Fees: $65.00 for certification exam; retests will be $65.00. These fees are in addition to the registration fee, and are paid directly to IICRC. Please be sure attendees have the proper fees available when attending class.