Class date: December 2-4, 2020
Location: Winchester VA
ASD – Applied Structural Drying
The IICRC-approved Applied Structural Drying (ASD) course is designed to teach the effective, efficient and timely drying of water-damaged structures and contents, using comprehensive classroom and hands-on training, in order to facilitate appropriate decision making within a restorative drying environment. (3 day course; 21 hours, not including exam time, lunch and breaks.)
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD) Techniques
- Indoor Environmental Quality Issues
- Property Restoration and Management
- Enhanced Drying Systems
- Power Distribution Panels
- Latest Equipment, Tools and Technologies
- Personal Protective Equipment
Class Prerequisite: You must have WRT (Water Damage Restoration) Certification. Please bring your IICRC card to class.
IICRC Exam Fees: $65.00 for certification exam; retests will be $65.00. These fees are in addition to the registration fee, and are paid directly to IICRC. Please be sure attendees have the proper fees available when attending class.